Pasta dish

I had the most fabulous pasta dish at a restaurant a few weeks ago, it was penne pasta in a white cream sauce with diced tomatos. Yum!

What is your favorite pasta dish?

This entry was posted in Food and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Pasta dish

Currently, I like Stouffer’s vegetable lasagna. It comes in individual servings, and you can serve it to vegetarians, and it tastes good.

But I used to make pasta dishes for the whole family that were wonderful, most especially my nontraditional meat sauce.

At home, my lasagna.

At a restaurant, crawfish pasta at our local Blue Orleans Seafood Restaurant (opened 5 years ago by Katrina refugees who came to Chattanooga, stayed, and made our lives more delicious!)

I had the best lasagna EVER in Porto Fino (Italy) two years ago. It was a pesto lasagna and that’s all it was–pesto and cheese, but on flat lasagna noodles (not the kind we use here) which were so light. I was able to recreate it when we came home, fortunately.

Angel hair with mozzarella balls, tomatoes and eggplant

5. LisaS says:

I’m a big fan of anything with a cream sauce–an exquisite Fettucini Alfredo or Paglia e Fieno (Straw & hay) … but nothing prefabricated.

6. Stephie says:

Lasagna! Had a great Marie Callenders (frozen) last night. Would make my own but it’s too time consuming and I’d want to freeze a bunch and don’t have the freezer room.