This is the Weekend Q&A game and this is how you play: The person before you has asked asked you a question. You’ll answer their question in the comments as well as ask the next person a question. The next person answers their question, and asks another, etc….. You are encouraged to participate often!

When is your birthday?

This entry was posted in Game, Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Cinch de mayo

I’m heading to a birthday party. Where are you going?

2. melly- says:

happy birthday!
    to bed later. otherwise no where!

what’s for dinner?

After a long and trying day of “cleaning and purging,” neither my daughter nor I felt like cooking. We sent out for Chinese appetizers — with leftovers for tomorrow.

How far from home are you willing to go without locking your door?

Ohj that’s a good question. Probably around the block. I struggle with this when taking the dogs for a walk, are people casing me and watching my routine??

Do you wear earplugs when you go to bed?

5. Jon says:

No, My wife does occasionally. The cat snores.

Do you still have a land line for your phone? We do. No cell.

Yes. I like having one.

How do you order your coffee at the local shop?

7. cherrylej says:

frappé most of the time.

how often do you blog?

Daily. For >11 years now

Do you ever listen to audio books?

9. Jon says:

I have a tough time with audio books and ebooks. I like a real book in my hands.

Do you think the internet will be the demise of book stores?
    Look what happen to Border’s.

I think there will always be a place for book stores, it just won’t look like it does now with big box chains, and there won’t be nearly as many of them.

What food group could you do away with permanently?