If you had to …

If you had to, could you go without wearing any socks for an entire year?

This entry was posted in if you had to and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to If you had to …

1. Kim @ LiWBC says:

Kim (The Ladies in Waiting Book Club) here from the ICLW. :o)

And the answer for me is NOPE. I usually don’t wear them but I’ll have an absolute freak out if I don’t have them at doctor’s appointments. :o)

Only if I wore flip-flops the whole year. I can’t wear closed shoes without socks.

3. Rebecca says:

I suppose if I *had* to I could — but I’d HATE it. Stinky, stinky, blistery, cold, cold, cold feet!!! And, probably my poor cold toes would get ulcers from my poor circulation — even if it was 90 every day!

Happy ICLW!

I could happily wear sandals as long as there was no rain or snow. But my sneakers are most comfortable without socks.

5. Stephie says:

If I lived in a warm climate, absolutely. Currently? No way, winters are too cold and heat is expensive. Need very warm socks.

6. ham1299 says:

So long as I could wear flip-flops all year! ;-)

7. Only if I lived somewhere that is warm year-round.

As long as I could wear slippers in winter.

No. I’m not supposed to go without socks. Doctor’s orders. I used to hate them, but I’ve come to really enjoy wearing them.

10. cherrylej says:

yes, then I’ll go wear slip ons then :)

11. Amber says:

Absolutely- I rarely ever wear them. I prefer flip-flops if it’s nice enough and I’m one of the gross people who doesn’t wear them with my tennis shoes! :)

ICLW #53