Would you rather

You’ve joined a band, I don’t know what you were thing, but you did. Would you rather play the guitar, the drums, or be the lead singer?

This entry was posted in all about you, Game, Would you rather and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Would you rather

1. ham1299 says:

I love to sing, and have been told I can do it pretty well. So, I might want to be lead singer. But, I’m so scared to be in front of a crowd, I might do better as drummer …

I can usually keep up with the rhythm – so maybe the drums, but I’d do better being the go-fer.

3. Shannon W says:

Drums for me!

4. Jon says:

Oh, I play fake guitar. I have a set of fake guitars in my virtual cabinet. I like my Fender base guitar. I go to my wife’s vanity and put on some mascara and fine some ripped levi’s and a Hawaiin shirt. I turn on my CD player and pretend I am Kenny G……Oops, wrong CD. I put in Eric Clapton and I have my virtual band behind me (The Midnight Squirrels) and I play away.

My answer is…Ummm..No saxaphone?….
    Virtual guitar then.

I like guitar, but don’t know quite what to do with it, having been a violinist way back when. Haven’t got the reflexes for drums. I think I can still sing, not well but “good enough for jazz.”

No natural musical talent in me. If I could play an instrument, I’d want to play cello (these two inspired me – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlVbEclPj4c&feature=channel_video_title )

Cello wasn’t an option, so I’ll go with drums.

I’d rather be the keyboardest in the back. At least I can do that.

Can’t I play the cowbell?