Would You Ever ???

This is the Would You Ever ??? game and this is how you play. The person before you has asked Would You Ever ???You’ll answer their question in the comments as well as ask the next person a Would You Ever ??? question. The next person answers their question, and asks another, etc…..

Would you ever host a morning radio talk show?

This entry was posted in Game, Would you ever and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Would You Ever ???

Morning better than evening for me, y’know. I really hate people who spout off their personal opinions as if no one else could possibly matter.

But an easy-going, get-up-and-get-out morning show, like the one I listen to? Sure. A little news, a little weather, a little music… I wish he would hire me.

Sorry, I forgot to add another question. (Only my opinion matters…)

Would you ever argue the other side in a debate?

I’m not sure I could ever take the “other” side in a debate – maybe, but probably not.

Would you ever correct somebody else’s child who was misbehaving, while the parent was there?

4. Stephie says:

It would depend whose child it was… relative or stranger. Relative, yes, especially if they were about to hurt themselves or someone else. (same for a strangers kid). But otherwise, it would depend on annoyance level. Moderate to mind, no, wouldn’t say anything, but worse? Yea. Or I’d just have to leave the room. Have little patience for brats.

Do you follow the speed limit when you pretty much have the road to yourself, or do you go faster because you (think you) can?

Only if it’s causing a safety problem.

Would you ever quit your job without having another one lined up?

That sort of applies to me…I didn’t quit, but was outsourced and chose not to work for the company that was taking over. In any case, I would *not* recommend quitting a job without having another one lined up – unless there were extreme, valid reasons for doing so.

Would you ever drive 100 miles (round trip) for a 5-day-a-week job?

Yes. I would enjoy the alone time in the car.

Would you ever eat pig’s ear, chicken feet and lamb tongue (an option at our buffet yesterday; I passed)

HELL NO!!!

Would you ever try to get out of a speeding ticket?