Economy in crisis?

Are you concerned about the USA economy?

This entry was posted in Public Opinion and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Economy in crisis?

I sure am, and even more concerned with the brainless egos that can’t fix it.

2. Jon says:

concerned? Why would I be concerned?

This country is run by greed.
    I was raised a Republican. I had always believed that the private sector could run this country better than the central government.
    I stand corrected. big business is about greed. The government is about saving THEIR jobs, not ours.
    If the Republicans hadn’t been blocking health care for 60 years it would be bankrupting the country,
    That and our foreign adventures with our troops are going to do us in.

The “officials” who say we have the best health care in the world need to be “bitch slapped”
    The people who say this is the best country in the world need a wake up call. We our losing ground quickly.
    Ex:REAL ESTATE: 50 years ago you could practically buy Costa Rica for $150,000. Today a house in a foreign country cost more than it does in the US.

50 years ago a family could get by on one income. Today it takes two incomes to live decently.
    50 years ago I could buy a brand new VW beatle for about a quarter of my yearly salary. Not today. It is closer to half your salary for the average american family.
    I could go on and on.
    Some redneck is going to come along and say, “If you don’t like it here. move.
    ARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!!

Absolutely. And until those yahoos understand that “compromise” is not a dirty word, it will continue to be a problem.

Extremely concerned.

Absolutely. One would have to be dead *not* to be concerned.

I echo what everyone else has said.