Planned vacations?

I’m heading to Vegas for the first weekend in December, New Orleans in March, and most likely Mexico in April.

Do you have any travel plans coming up? Where are you going next?

This entry was posted in Just Curious and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Planned vacations?

1. Michele J says:

New England (VT?) to ski in February or early March with the kiddos.

Sanibel Island in December, just for a long weekend. And I think I may give up a big vacation in 2012 for new windows and a kitchen.

I hope I’m going to Massachusetts for Thanksgiving. I’ve left a message for my son asking when they can accommodate me. I don’t make plans; they will coalesce around me.

Santa Barbara for Christmas and next year a cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam (with a few more trips to Santa Barbara thrown in for good luck, of course!)

We’re looking at a Road Scholar trip/cruise from Venice to Cannes in May/June, but nothing for sure yet’ beach trip the first week in July.

No plans for a true vacation for a while, at least until May. We just returned from AZ and Utah. As for where we are going next – to hubby’s dad’s for Thanksgiving.

7. Jon says:

Salinas Ecuador in july 1012.