Action heros unite!

Who is your favorite action hero?

This entry was posted in Just Curious and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Action heros unite!

You can’t depend on anyone. It has to be…ME!

2. Jon says:

I have always liked Superman. He is a man’s man. He doesn’t have any teenage boys living at his house or a fancy car.

The fact that many superheroes wear their underwear on the outside and have a cape is both worrisome and perplexing,

Good parents and teachers are superheroes.

Since my son was Superman for many years, I will have to go with Superman. My favorite thing I ever said to him was “Pick your muscle up and put them away for I’ll throw them out” (he used to stuff his leotard with crumbled paper…he also wore a suit and tie to school and the teacher thought he was well dressed and didn’t realize he had his superman costume on underneath!)

• Jon says:

Wow! I love that one, Bev.
      Incidently I stuffed my shorts with a telephone book.
      Thank god, I lived in a small town.
      run into the phone booth, tear off my clothing, stuff a phone book into my underwear…..somehow I still did not look……super.

I don’t know if I’m proud or embarrassed that I’ve had this debate countless times with my son. Despite not having any real superpowers, I really like Batman.

My son votes for the Hulk, by the way. When you ask why, he responds, “Because he’s cool.”

Wolverine – but it could be because I like Hugh Jackman. ;-)