Lists and packing

Do you make a list of everything you need to pack when you go on vacation, or do you just grab what you think you’ll need as you are stuffing your suitcase?

This entry was posted in Just Curious and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Lists and packing

1. Rodney Olsen says:

The list is kept securely in my head. This sometimes mean that I forget essential items. :)

2. Erica says:

I have my usual things that I take with me. But if I’m running late (overslept or just lazy) I just grab the things that I think I would need.

3. johnz says:

I just throw my usual stuff in the bag and go

I keep my “dop” kit (toiletries) and make-up bag always ready to go. I start accumulating stuff a week or so beforehand, then get it all packed the night before. And usually forget something important and have too much of other stuff. But, unless we’re out of the country, there’s always a WalMart near by.

I used to be better at this. I try to keep a set of things I know I’ll need in the suitcase at all times. I don’t write anything down; I do start planning what I intend to wear each day and making sure I have the whole outfit (including underwear!).

I make lists for other people, I have so many lists.

I never make a list. So far I’ve never forgotten anything necessary (except my identification and medical card!)

I make a short list and keep next to the suitcase for items I’m not able to pack until the last moment.