Field trips

Today we are all taking a field trip! Where? Well, that’s what you are here to tell us. If you could take an imaginary field trip to anywhere, where would you go?

This entry was posted in Just Curious and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Field trips

It’s hard to choose just one place. I’d love to go to the Louvre on a field trip.

Since it’s completely imaginary — I’m not going anywhere — I would choose the International Space Station.

The northeastern coastline along the Moray Firth (Scotland).

The Steinbeck Center in Salinas, CA, Cannery Row, a stop at the Monterey Bay Aquarium, and dinner at Steinbeck House (this would be a 2-day field trip)

Let’s go skiing in Bern for the day. I’ll buy the first round of beers when we’re done.

Incidentally, is that picture from Nara, Japan? While all pagodas sort of look alike, that one looks like Horyuji.

6. Carol says:

Greece and Turkey or New Zealand or Bora Bora I think. Since it is imaginary, I would definitely pick someplace that is really far and difficult to get to in real life.

Count me in on all of these field trips – they all sound fun and interesting!