This is the Weekend Q&A game and this is how you play:

The person before you has asked asked you a question. You’ll answer their question in the comments as well as ask the next person a question. The next person answers their question,and asks another, etc….. You are encouraged to participate often!

Do you like sparkling water?

This entry was posted in Q&A and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Let’s say I don’t not like it. I prefer plain water, the colder the better.

Have you ever had a traumatic birthday? 30? 40? 50?

Excellent question: I wrote about that ten years ago, in a post called Getting Old. Note the part about my thirtieth; I had not yet learned that everything is relative.

What do you give a kid with an upset stomach? I used to give my kids something carbonated, a spoonful of Coke or ginger ale.

Candied ginger to chew on or Tums

Are you a regular napper?

4. Carol says:

no but I nap if I’m tired.

favorite neighborhood restaurant — Chinese, Mexican or Italian?

Italian (pizza!)

How often do you get your car washed?

Only when it gets really nasty and John finally says something about it.

What product do you get where you are absolutely committed to one brand?

I went to work. It stunk. This year we’ve got a block of tickets for the Brewers game.

Do you pay your bills when they come in or at the last second?

We are scheduled to meet with the CPA this next week to do just that.

Do you file your taxes electronically or through the mail?

9. I file mine with the accountant.
    What are you thankful for… truly thankful for?

My health.

Do you think Donald Trump cares that his hair looks ridiculous?

Probably not. He could certainly afford a decent toupee or hair transplant.

Are you getting snow today?

Not one flake. Strangest winter in our part of the state ever. We’ve had a few snow falls but only about an inch or two at most and gone within a day. I’m not complaining but I am concerned. We haven’t even had a deep freeze yet.

A friend of ours shared this video on his Facebook page. (No, he’s not a participant in it.) The video is titled “World’s Largest Rope Swing.” Almost 4 million people have viewed the video. Have you seen it yet? Would you do this if you were physically up to the challenge?

13. Shannon says:

I would not physically be up to the challenge. My body could not handle it.

Speaking of youtube..have you seen Mishka the Talking Husky? http://youtu.be/qXo3NFqkaRM