BeeGees

With the passing of Robin Gibb, what is your favorite song by The Bee Gees?

This entry was posted in Best of Series, Public Opinion. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to BeeGees

Not my era, I’m afraid.

You got it, Mary! I seem to remember some “expert” complaining that “You Light Up My Life” was a bad choice over some BeeGee song. So I was still listening to music, but some stuff didn’t stay with me.

The only one I can think of is Stayin’ Alive.

I can’t get Jive Talkin’ out of my head, but I really don’t like it. I don’t like any of the Bee Gees stuff. That whole genre doesn’t touch me much.

5. Tammy says:

I enjoy the Bee Gees’ music. Difficult to choose a favorite.
    I have their Greatest Hits double CD, & also their Still Waters CD. Love most of their music. My Lover’s Prayer is a beautiful song! I’ve already prayed for the Gibb family. So sad that Andy, Maurice, & now Robin are all gone.

I never bought any of their albums, but I liked their music whenever a new song would be released. A few of the ones I liked: “To Love Somebody,” “I’ve Gotta Get a Message to You,” and “Lonely Days Lonely Nights.” For me, it was just hearing a new type of music as I was growing up and it was something different from the Beatles.