This is the Weekend Q&A game and this is how you play:

The person before you has asked asked you a question. You’ll answer their question in the comments as well as ask the next person a question. The next person answers their question,and asks another, etc….. You are encouraged to participate often!

Do you use your library card?

This entry was posted in Q&A. Bookmark the permalink.

Yes and no. I have a library card, and I borrow books regularly. (You don’t read about my bookmobile?) However, anyone running the bookmobile knows me and I’m in the computer, so the card lies pristine at the bottom of my book bag.

So let me ask, do you *like* browsing through the library?

I do if I am alone.

What is something on your holiday wish list?

The usual – to get together with family and friends (plus, of course, world peace, harmony, etc.).

Jennifer, you asked my question before I got here, so I’ll just repeat it. What would you ask for for Christmas? (not the cosmic, world peace sort of stuff, but personal)

4. Bev Sykes says:

There’s nothing I really want/need for Christmas. The only thing that I would be surprised/happy to receive would be an iPad, even though I’ve learned to use my cell phone pretty much the way I would an iPad.

Is your Christmas shopping done? (mine is!)

Not even started.

What is your favorite sports movie?

Major League

Who is your favorite sports star?