Creative outlet

Creative Tuesdays - Pastel coloursPhoto credit: dots ‘n’ doodles

Maryz asked …. What’s your creative outlet?

This entry was posted in all about you. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Creative outlet

Photography

Painting, knitting, photography.

Throughout my working life, I never considered myself creative; I do, however, work very well with creative people. (When I worked for a company called Creative Output, I began to shine…)

Otherwise, my physical creativity is usually reserved for knitting or crocheting. I have a good sense of color but can only make suggestions.

4. Bev Sykes says:

Either photography or writing. Anything else takes too much imagination.

I think everyone is creative – it just takes different forms. With some, it’s cooking or gardening or decorating. It might be designing buildings or finding new ways to build machinery.

6. jon says:

I like to blog. I have been taking a break from it lately. I do puzzles. I am trying to learn to do calculations in my head. It is in a book called Mental Math by Art Benjamin. I am trying to learn French. I do digital photos. We have friends who are artist. We have bought some paintings. We play Qwirkle and do jigsaw puzzles. We read.
    We keep our minds active. keeping the body active is more difficult.

When I still had good eyesight (before the age of 40) I loved doing elaborate counted cross-stitch. I have never been the creative sort. My creative outlet now is photography but I am not very good at it. I see what I want to capture but most of the time cannot maneuver my point-and-shoot well enough for what I want, no matter how much I study the manual. I am currently using a Nikon p&s but have to say I had better outcomes with my Fuji p&s.