Funny?

Who do you think is NOT funny, but others think IS funny?

This entry was posted in Just Curious. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Funny?

Any comic who thinks adding a vulgarity makes a dumb story funny. It sounds even worse coming from a woman, like Katie Griffith — is that her name? I avoided Andrew Dice Clay after hearing him once.

Now this was funny:

My book group last read a book called “The Stupidest angel” which everyone thought was very funny and I thought was very stupid.

I’ve also never thought slapstick or put-down humor was funny. Don’t even get me started on The Three Stooges.

Celebrity “roasts,” which I guess falls into the put-down humor as Bev mentioned above. I also agree with l’empress’ comment. Kathy Griffin’s attempt at humor – to me – is obnoxious.

Tosh, Wanda Sykes, Howard Stern, Rodney Dangerfield, Ben Stiller, Adam Carolla, Jeff Foxworthy… My list is very large, so I’ll stop there.

I don’t like stupid or vulgar or drunk “comedy”. Give me some irony or play on words – I even like slapstick sometimes.

6. jon says:

Any comedian that uses foul language is low on my list of comedians.
    How to (BEEP) are all you (BEEPING BEEPERS)?