Only 3 Parachutes a la Les Mis

Three soldiers parachuting togetherPhoto credit: MatthewW

You’ve been given 3 parachutes, but there are 4 people who need them. Who will you not give one to: Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe or Helena Bonham Carter?

(Of course, all 4 of them are up really super duper high in the air, and the parachute is truly the only way to save them. You are safe on the ground, so there is no need to give yourself a parachute.)

This entry was posted in Only 3 parachutes. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Only 3 Parachutes a la Les Mis

Let me get this straight: They’re up in the air and I have the parachutes. So exactly where am I?

I have no feelings — good or bad for any of these people. But isn’t one of those parachutes for me?

• Indigo says:

None of the parachutes are for you. You are in a hypothetical situation where you get to choose which one doesn’t get a parachute. Obviously, it’s a very tongue-in-cheek question.

Russell Crowe. That guy had one good movie.

Sorry, Russell.

Well as much as I’d love to join on the Russell bandwagon, HBC creeps me out in every movie she does (except The King’s Speech), so no parachute for her.

Bye-bye Anne.

Sorry everyone, she just doesn’t do it for me. I haven’t seen the Les Mis movie yet, so perhaps I’ll change my mind. I do like her new short haircut and she looked stunning on Letterman. :-) I hadn’t cared about seeing the movie until I learned Hugh Jackman was in it.

I haven’t seen the movie, so can’t make a decision based on that. But I’d definitely give one to Helena Bonham Carter. She does such delicious villains, and I can’t wait to see her as Madame Thenardier.

8. jon says:

Russell….You will be missed……NOT!!!!
    Yeah, I was wondering about my parachute too!!!!!