This is the Weekend Q&A game and this is how you play:

The person before you has asked asked you a question. You’ll answer their question in the comments as well as ask the next person a question. The next person answers their question, and asks another, etc….. You are encouraged to participate often!

Have you ever been to the Grand Canyon?

This entry was posted in Q&A. Bookmark the permalink.

Having lived in Arizona for several years, yes, many times.

Have you ever been to Canyon de Chelly?

• maryz says:

Lindy, Canyon de Chelly is one of my favorite places in the whole world. There’s more magic there than any other place I’ve been.

• Lindy says:

I totally agree! I thought there was something wrong with me because I like it better than the Grand Canyon…and the Grand Canyon is darn spectacular!

• maryz says:

The Grand Canyon is, well, GRAND, and a fabulous work of Mother Nature. Canyon de Chelly is a holy place to the Navajo, and it’s really palpable. Not many people have been there to experience it. Our youngest daughter and I did a women-only Elderhostel there several years ago – it was great.

What is on your keychain?

The one on my purse has my housekey and my supermarket card.

But I have another keychain given to me by a dear friend. Made in Israel, it is the shape of a dove and has good luck charms on it, like a blue stone and a hamsa. My housekey is on that one too, as well as my dad’s key-screwdriver.

Do you keep your house keys and your car keys on the same chain?

I have separate key chains for house and car.

Have you ever been to Yellowstone NP?

Yes, twice.

How cold (temperature) is it today where you live?

Probably in the high 60s today. It’s raining.

Since we’re talkIng national parks have you been to Yosemite

No. I’ve actually never been to Wyoming or Montana. I figured we’d camp it when our son is a few years older.

When was the last time you camped?

It’s been YEARS, I was a teenager.

Crossword puzzle or word searches?

Crosswords.

Crostics or soduko?

10. Maryz says:

Crostics.

Pencil or pen? (I’ve found the best of both worlds – erasable pens.)

I love the mechanical pencils the most.

Have to seen The Hobbit yet? Are you going to?

Not yet, but definitely while we’re off before the new year.

What is your favorite song of the season?

“Mary Did You Know?”

Will you be “traveling over the river and through the woods” for the holidays?

Just did. Drove 8 hrs in the rain to spend Christmas with the So. California family members.

Do you attend any religious service during the holidays?

We’ll go to mass in the morning.

My kid is singing We Three Kings over and over again today. I like What are you Doing New Years Eve. What song do you like this time of year?

I love All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey. Just put it on repeat all season long.

I’ve decided that I prefer Kleenex over Puffs, do you have a preference of tissue?

I don’t use any tissue that has lotion or additives, because all too often it’s something that makes me itch. Kleenex are good; so are Kirkland. (I used to wonder if Kleenex made Costco’s signature brand, because Kirkland are so good.)

When it comes to private label (store brands), are there any you feel are better than the national brands?

I prefer most store brands over national brands. There are only one or two things that I buy names.

What’s your year-end weather? We’re predicted to have overcast/rainy with highs around 50 tomorrow.

I believe we’ll be in the 30′s for lows with some snow.

What type of noodle do you prefer?