This is the Weekend Q&A game and this is how you play:

The person before you has asked asked you a question. You’ll answer their question in the comments as well as ask the next person a question. The next person answers their question, and asks another, etc….. You are encouraged to participate often!

What do you like on your bagel?

This entry was posted in Q&A. Bookmark the permalink.

Butter, for every day. (Don’t get into butter vs. cream cheese dietetically…) Celebrating? Then I choose cream cheese, lox, tomato, and onion.

Bagel? It’s a toss up between cream cheese and butter, depending on my mood.

Do you participate in any of the “sharing” web sites like Swap Bot, Postcrossing, or Send Something?

I like cram cheese and jelly.

What are your weekend plans?

Sorry, Bev. We posted together. I don’t participate.

What are your weekend plans?

We will be attending a funeral on Saturday, then visiting my father-in-law on Sunday.

What was your last home repair (via do-it-yourself or hired repairman)?

I’m sorry, I’m distracted. I owe you a question. Assuming that you need eyeglasses sometimes (doesn’t everyone these days?), do you wear them all the time or do you, like me, take them off and forget where you left them?

Home repair: We just don’t do it. I wait for literally years for Walt to get around to doing anything. In one instance about 25 years to replace a pane of glass (I finally called a repair man, who did it in 10 minutes).

Glasses: I wear them all the time, including at night, when I sleep in the recliner (take them off if I’m sleeping on the couch).

Do you take any/many pills every day?

Even after cataract surgery (before astigmatism correction), I need glasses, and I wear them all the time.

I take a bunch of pills with breakfast and with dinner – some are vitamins, etc., and some are prescription.

What’s your favorite kind of doughnut?

I’ve never met a bad one, but probably a sugar covered raspberry jelly. Or a Bavarian cream. It really is hard to choose.

I bought a cute new pair of shoes last night – black Mary Jane heels. When did you last buy shoes?

It was in the fall and they were a new pair of Nike Pegasus running shoes.

I’m enjoying a beer tonight, what beverage are you enjoying?