How Many ???

This is the How Many game, and this is how we play:

The person before you has asked How many ???

You’ll answer their question in the comments as well as ask the next person a How many ??? question. The next person answers their question, and asks another, etc…..

Easy enough, right?

How many cities have you lived in?

This entry was posted in Game, How Many ??? and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to How Many ???

In New York, it was New York City. In Connecticut, I was born in Stamford. Lived in Storrs, Willimantic, New Haven, and West Haven. You probably never heard of some of those. A grand total of six. (I pulled that off an old post. Ahem.)

How many first cousins do you have?

How many magazine subscriptions do you get?

One — Food Network magazine.
    (and I am happy to hear someone has MORE cousins than I do. I have 32)

What did you have for breakfast today?

Yogurt, strawberries, muslix cereal, tomato juice (we were out of milk).

How many computers (desk, lap, notebook, pad) in your household?

Two.

How many TVs in your home?

4, however 1 is used only for my husband’s video game.

How many days long is the “perfect” vacation?

• Lindy says:

Funny you should ask this. My hubby came home at lunch time today and said he needs a minimum 2 weeks of vacation time to unwind from work.

I find 14 to be a nice time away, but would always prefer more. (Perfect would be retirement, no?)

How many friends do you have on Facebook and followers on Twitter?

276 on Facebook and 1023 on Twitter.

How many minutes does it take you to fall asleep?