This is the Weekend Q&A game and this is how you play:

The person before you has asked asked you a question. You’ll answer their question in the comments as well as ask the next person a question. The next person answers their question, and asks another, etc….. You are encouraged to participate often!

Are you watching the Tour de France?

This entry was posted in Q&A and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Do you still play board games or card games? (I know Mary plays bridge; what about the rest of you?)

• l'empress says:

I am obviously not into the Tour de France. I neglected to answer the question. 8)

Sorry — I got started trying to think up a question to *ask* and forgot the original one.

2. Jennifer's says:

I am not watching the Tour. I feel totally burned by the sport and have no interest in it anymore.

As a family, we often play Sorry, Trouble, and on vacation – a ton of card games. So yes.

When someone only allows a small portion of the blog to be read in the feed reader, I rarely go to the blog to read it. Do you take the time to go to the full blog?

• l'empress says:

Usually I do; it depends on whose it is. I read yours every time you post.

(I’m replying to Jennifer without getting back into the string because I don’t think I’m sharp enough to find another question…)

3. Maryz says:

I didn’t know you could choose whole or partial. Oh, well…
    I read it all, and usually go to the web site, so it will show up in the counter as a visitor.

Do you like artichokes? How do you eat them? (Love them! Eat hot with lemon/butter sauce.)

I am not a fan of artichokes, don’t eat them at all.

What is your movie watching snack?

• Bev says:

Love artichokes, which are God’s way of letting us know it’s OK to eat mayonnaise. I think it’s unusual to grow up so close to the artichoke capitol of the world and NOT like artichokes

Actually I don’t have one!

Are you a bird watcher?

Definitely. So much so that I’m liking winter here better than summer just because it’s easier to see the birds in the bare trees. There is a Bald Eagle pair a few miles from our home that we like to watch.

If you had a vanity plate for your vehicle, what would it say?

7. Jennifer's says:

I do have one, and it is a Brewers plate with BRWBRY. We are Psych lovers (blueberry), it is a blue car, and we love the Brewers and my husband is a beer brewer, so brewberry it is.

Do you use a hair dryer or just let it air dry?

I love using the hair dryer for my bangs, but I find it easier to just let the rest air dry.

Have you ever been audited by the tax people?

I filed taxes — and paid them — from the time I was seventeen until the year before last. (My accountant said we don’t need to file at our current level.) I didn’t file last year, so now they’ll probably come after me.

Do you read the classified ads in your newspaper?

10. Jennifer's says:

Which online site gives you your mobile news?

11. I use Fox News and USA Today as well as the Journal’s website. It really doesn’t matter too much to me though, I’m all over the place most of the time, I’ll go to just about any news source from The Wall Street Journal on down, it’s just a matter of finding what I’m looking for.

How well do you know your neighbors?