This is the Weekend Q&A game and this is how you play:

The person before you has asked asked you a question. You’ll answer their question in the comments as well as ask the next person a question. The next person answers their question, and asks another, etc….. You are encouraged to participate often!

I set my alarm for 11:55pm last night so I could be the first to wish my brother a happy birthday on his Facebook wall today. What is the silliest thing you’ve done lately?

This entry was posted in Q&A and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Christmas evening, a friend and I were dancing a jig around my kitchen because another friend said he flew Air Lingus. There may have been alcohol involved.

My 28mm prime lens for my camera was my best gift this year. What was yours? (For any holiday this year)

Our special gift was a cancellation on a Mississippi River trip we wanted to take in September. We’re now booked. And may even get through Milwaukee to visit on the way home. (Look out, Milwaukeeans!)

Do you have a problem with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) on these long stretches of gray days?

I don’t have a real problem with SAD, in that I get to see enough sunshine to function. But I hate to get up in the dark. Going outdoors in extreme cold or snow is also a problem to … just get through.

Have you ever built a family tree — not with an online program, but just for your own use? (I started one years ago so that my kids could see what the family looked like.)

On paper, you mean? Not since 6th grade. I do have a really extensive one online, though.

What is your order for breakfast if you are at a restaurant?

• l'empress says:

I created one with a (now defunct) flowchart software. My work only exists on a floppy, for which I have no drive.

When I first began looking at ancestry.com, I didn’t find anything except that which I had added myself. It turned me off trying to continue an online tree.

A good restaurant (not necessarily fancy) will offer an omelet and the choice of fruit instead of potatoes.

Do you have regular occasions when you, with friends or family, eat out?

• Sunny says:

We eat out about 5 or 6 days a week so eating out is not a special occasion. It gets rather boring and we keep trying to find new places.

I am sooo glad Christmas is over because I am a major Grinch. I especially hate getting gift bags full of useless trinkets that I don’t want or need. One of the worst gifts I got this time around was a cover for my cell phone with evil skulls on it that looks like something a depressed, angry 15 year old Goth girl would have.
      I don’t know what my friend (who I really) like was thinking.

Did you get any deplorable christmas gifts this year or were they all good?

I got very few Christmas gifts, as adults no longer exchange in my families. So luckily, it was all thoughtful.

We are watching the Packers-Bears game today. What are you up to?

I just cleaned the bathroom, going to go for a run and finish the laundry.

How often do you clean out your closet?

Are you supposed to clean closets? I didn’t know. (Seriously, I do it when I change sizes.)

Do you have an all-time favorite movie? What is it?

9. Sunny says:

My number one all time favorite movie is National Lampoon’s Vacation.

Have you ever been to Las Vegas?

yes. Twice, about 40 years apart. But I don’t gamble so I don’t realy enjoy Vegas.

Do you have New Year’s Eve plans?