This is the Weekend Q&A game and this is how you play:

The person before you has asked asked you a question. You’ll answer their question in the comments as well as ask the next person a question. The next person answers their question, and asks another, etc….. You are encouraged to participate often!

Have you ever had professional dance lessons?

This entry was posted in Q&A and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

As a child, I went to ballet and modern dance lessons for two or three years. As a teen, I went to ballroom dance lessons. Everyone in our town seemed to go; it was like a required course that wasn’t held in the school.

Do you dance now?

2. Sunny says:

I won’t dance, Don’t ask me.

Do you have a dedicated room or a studio in your home where you pursue your hobby, be it arts, crafts or photography?

We do – my painting, John’s computer. It’s so cluttered now, there’s only a path to the computer. Sighhhhhhh

When was your last bad cold? How long did it last?

Boy I am very lucky. I can’t remember the last time I had a bad cold. It’s been years, I think.

Have you ever had surgery?

Yes. A tonsilectomy, a couple of knee surgeries, and a c-section.

What’s the best book you’ve recently read?

6. Sunny says:

I haven’t read a lot lately….I’ve switched to playing video games too much….

I have a black belt in finding incredible bargains at thrift stores.
    What’s your black belt in?

Random facts

I think I’m going to do one of those crazy just drink stuff for an ungodly amount of days cleanses. What crazy diet or health craze thing have you done?