Questions Answered...This is the Weekend Q&A game and this is how you play:

The person before you has asked asked you a question. You’ll answer their question in the comments as well as ask the next person a question. The next person answers their question, and asks another, etc….. You are encouraged to participate often!

Do you believe in angels?

This entry was posted in Q&A and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

No – I’m not a religious person.

Are you going to be watching the Winter Olympics?

No, I am not watching the Olympics. There is too much wrong with the Olympics as a whole (I did a post two years ago) and much too much wrong with Russia at this time. I am worried about our people’s safety.

Is there any exciting news coming up for you?

3. Sunny says:

Noooo interest in the Olympics whatsoever.
    Overhyped, overcommercialized.

I am off to Charlotte NC this morning.
    Where are you going today?

I’m staying in, if I have anything to say about it. It is too darn cold to be outside – a big fat 0 degree F, and wind chill of -11. But, the sun is shining. :-D

Do you have anything special planned for your valentine next week?

I’m getting my mammogram on Valentine’s Day. It doesn’t matter when you do it, just DO it! It can save your life. Just ask me and l’empress and all those other gals.

What would YOU like to do for Valentine’s Day?

I’d love to go skiing or showshoeing or something outdoors with my family. Chocolate wouldn’t be bad either.

What are your weekend plans?

7. My job is having a Diversity Party, embracing the 50 cultures that work together at a hospital.

What are you reading right now – if not now your favourite book?

I am reading 2 books right now — “12 Years a Slave,” an incredible book…how eloquent he was. I’m also reading “Upstairs at the White House” about first ladies from Eleanor Roosevelt to Pat Nixon.

(and BTW I *will* watch some of the Olympics because it’s not about the hype but about the accomplishments of the athletes)

What is your favorite wild animal? Why?

I’ve always love the polar bear, it’s seems very playful yet lazy.

Have you ever won an award for something? What was it?

An award? For doing something, not as a door prize or similar? I won $250 for participating in a TV show called “Inquizition.” It was fun, but I don’t think I could do it again.

Not a new question: What did someone else win?

I won a TV for a photo I submitted to a contest.

What Olympic events do you enjoy the most?

Men’s speed skating.

Are you going to watch on TV tonight, “The Beatles: The Night That Changed America – A GRAMMY Salute”?