Questions Answered...This is the Weekend Q&A game and this is how you play:

The person before you has asked asked you a question. You’ll answer their question in the comments as well as ask the next person a question. The next person answers their question, and asks another, etc….. You are encouraged to participate often!

How do you select where your next travel adventure will be?

This entry was posted in Q&A and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

1. Sunny says:

I don’t do “adventures” because the definition of an adventure is “That which has an uncertain outcome”
    I want to know where I am going, how I will get there, where I will be staying
    Where I will sit, what I will eat and what I will be doing.
    That being said, as soon as this weather will cooperate, I am going to Vegas.

What is your favorite Subway sandwich?

Meatball

How do you celebrate Valentines Day?

I think I would call it a hiatus. My husband will not remember anything truly significant; I don’t know whether he will recognize the card as a valentine. I did buy cards for my granddaughters, but they’re a little young to understand why. (Their big extended family is always buying gifts…)

What would you like to receive as a valentine’s gift? (My husband used to give my daughter some money: “Get something nice for Mommy. Soft centers.”

We don’t “do” Valentine’s Day, so no gifts here. John’s driving me to get my mammogram – does that count?

What’s your favorite hot drink?

Non-alcoholic – jasmine tea. Alcoholic – This amazing combination of hard cider, apple cider, and apple brandy with some cinnamon and cloves my husband makes.

I’m in the middle of one of these trendy cleanses, and I supposedly have 5 more days to go without eating real food. What’s one of the dumber things you decided to do?

Dye my hair re (I wanted to be Maureen O’Hara). It turned our purple.

Who gave you your first kiss?

A boy in the 4th grade who I am still very good friends with to this day.

What Olympic event are you glued to?