Questions Answered...This is the Weekend Q&A game and this is how you play:

The person before you has asked asked you a question. You’ll answer their question in the comments as well as ask the next person a question. The next person answers their question, and asks another, etc….. You are encouraged to participate often!

When is your birthday?

This entry was posted in Q&A and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 March.

When is YOUR birthday?

I have gotten kind of antsy about giving it out because it is part of your ID. (We didn’t get our social security numbers until we were old enough to work, but younger people’s birthdate-plus-place is a clue for those who want to steal SS numbers.) So, even thought mine is June 2, I have used my dad’s birthday in my year, or May or July instead of June.

Has your identity ever been hacked?

No, just credit cards.

What’s your opinion of honey?

4. Sunny says:

Meh,,I can take it or leave it.

Whenever my DH opens a package (cereal ,crackers, frozen vegetables, water bottles, FedExboxes ,envelopes etc etc) he TEARS into it and it look like a baby raccon has been trying open something. It drives me crazy! .I try to cut on the dotted line and use scissors or a sharp knife.

Do you tear into packages or are you a neat package opener?

5. I am the neatest package opener…until there is a flaw in opening. If the wrapping is damaged, then I just tear it apart in whatever manner gets the job done.

What is the most you have paid for a concert ticket?

Around $175 per ticket to see John Mellencamp, we had amazing seats!

How often do you replace the area rugs in your house?

When the backing starts to come off in chunks in the washing machine.

Do you pay any attention to March Madness?

I try. The cross bidding among sports networks often leaves us out in the cold, not that I have much worry about our women’s team.

General question: has anyone else noticed a rise in tv-mobile phone-general access bills? (I’m getting irritated.)

I haven’t paid attention because Walt pays the bills and I never see them.

Over the past 2 weeks, I have reviewed 9 plays, so I can’t think much beyond theater, so what’s your favorite kind of stage show–drama? comedy? musical? band concert?

I generally enjoy things that are not musicals. Beyond that, it’s kind of like books – I enjoy anything with a good story and character development.

We’re drawing up designs for a new kitchen, which I’m simultaneously thrilled about and dreading. When was the last time you did some house remodeling?

When we moved in here 40+ years ago (we had the house built). Walt is not a “redecorator,” a “repainter” or a re-anything-er.

What’s your favorite kind of TMA question?

I like a question that sparks a discussion or one where we find out that there are other who agree with us. 8-)

This weekend’s over, right?