Would You Ever ???

This is the Would You Ever ??? game and this is how you play. The person before you has asked Would You Ever ???You’ll answer their question in the comments as well as ask the next person a Would You Ever ??? question. The next person answers their question, and asks another, etc…..

Would you ever move to a foreign country?

This entry was posted in Game, Would you ever and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Would You Ever ???

I entertained the idea years ago — before I married a man who wasn’t interested in that kind of adventure. I wouldn’t do it now; I don’t have the energy I would need to assimilate.

So, related question: would ever you marry someone who didn’t share your interest in new adventures?

No. It would have been a deal breaker.

Would you ever give up meat for good?

3. I could easily give up meat for good.

Would you ever open your own business?

Definitely not!

Would you ever completely change your looks? (i.e., shave your head, dye your hair, etc.)

As long as it weren’t a permanent change and something that could go back to its original state eventually, sure.

Would you ever get liposuction?

Yes, if there was a compelling enough reason.

Oh. I forgot this was a weekend…that was in response to moving to another country. As for liposuction definitely NOT. A good friend died of complications.

Would you ever give a political speech

8. Sunny says:

No way > I am NOT in any way interested in anything political. That is my husband’s job.

I frequently find myself buying men’s clothes because they are usualy better made, sturdier, stronger and a better bargain than most women’s things. Yesterday, even though I was a little embarassed but I bought a pair of men’s boots because they were exaclty what I had been looking for.

If you’re not a guy…Would you ever buy an article of men’s clothing…if it met your needs?

9. Sunny says:

OH..and my husband says I dress like a lesbian duck hunter sooooooooo. Take that for what it’s worth… :-)

Often my sports team shirts are male because the women versions are so skimpy.

Would you ever buy season tickets to a sports team season?

Presuming I had the money to do so, and the transportation to travel to the arena(s), of course I would buy season tickets to the UConn Women’s team. (Years ago, before I married a football fan, I hoped to be able to follow the New York Mets all season. I didn’t leave them; they left me.)

Would you ever adopt an older child, one old enough to be categorized as “unadoptable”? (I’ve been reading…)

12. I’d never say never, but right now our family is good where it’s at.

Would you ever hitchhike?

No. I watch too many cop shows…NCIS, Criminal Minds, SVU…

Would you ever go to a gay pride event?

14. Sunny says:

I have a gone to our local gay pride festival every year.
    It is a blast.

Would you ever cook a meal without a recipe?

Sure, I did it for years.

Are you tired of cooking?

My favorite meal has always been “somebody else cooked it”. I’m a pretty good cook – I just hate the planning and just deciding what we’re going to have tonight

Would you ever order something from a menu when you have no idea what it is?

17. Sunny says:

No because I would probably wind up with stewed octpus eyeballs.

Would you ever book a flight on Malaysia Airlines?????