Questions Answered...This is the Weekend Q&A game and this is how you play:

The person before you has asked asked you a question. You’ll answer their question in the comments as well as ask the next person a question. The next person answers their question, and asks another, etc….. You are encouraged to participate often!

Are you going to see the movie Divergent?

This entry was posted in Q&A and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

No, I don’t know if I have been to a movie in this century. I have gotten out of the habit, not to mention that I am appalled by the prices, even senior prices, for films that are often not worth the 60 cents I used to pay.

Question: would you ever volunteer to be a test subject in a medical study? (And yes, I have.)

2. Sunny says:

It would depend on the study. My dog has.

Which would be worse?
    To find out that a loved one has been murdered or to find out that a loved one is a murderer???

3. Wow, great thoughtful question……. I would say to find out that a loved one has been murdered. It would be grieving but also anger with the person that murder plus all the questions on why.

What is your favourite exercise and have you ever tried yoga?

Exercise? Surely you jest. Actually, I loved biking until an accident which left my knees in bad shape. For the same reason I don’t do yoga.

Have you ever been to a health spa?

I haven’t been to an actual spa, but I do love my bi-weekly hour-long massage.

Have you ever been to Jekyll Island, GA? (We just got home from a 5-day program there.)

I’ve never even heard of it. Can’t wait to hear about it.

I recently fell in love with the series The Vikings. What series are you watching?

I’m watching The Walking Dead. I never thought I’d be interested in a zombie show, but it’s really good.

Does it feel like Spring to you?

Yesterday was springy, but not today. The wind was chilly, and I was wearing only one hat. They’re talking about snow on Tuesday.

Do you have siblings? Are you close to them?

I had an older (by 5 1/2 years) sister. She died in 1996. We were never close until the last few years of her life, and then not very close.

Are you watching the basketball tournaments?

I watched the second half of the Wisconsin-Oregon game and the scores for my pool, but that’s it.

What is your favorite toothpaste?