How Many ???

How Many ? I dare u 2 know ... ;) Photo credit: Miss Bancharcheyah UAE

This is the How Many ??? game, and this is how we play:

The person before you has asked How Many??? You’ll answer their question in the comments as well as ask the next person a How Many ??? question. The next person answers their question, and asks another, etc…..

Easy enough, right?

How many pillows do you sleep with?

This entry was posted in How Many ??? and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to How Many ???

Two.

How many cups of coffee do you usually have in a day?

Three or four, but 11:30am is my cut-off time.

How many keys are on your keyring?

Two or three, depending on whether someone else drinks it before I do. As much as I love coffee, I don’t mind switching to hot tea if the weather is cold.

4. Sunny says:

Coffee question:
    Two or three unless I am eating at Waffle House and then all bets are off. Waffle House coffee is the High Test of coffee!

Keys? One on the keys to my van.
    Five on my big caribiner key ring.

I am frequently bored and want to go places.
    Hubby is always encouraging me to take “day trips’ which I think are exhausting and highly overrated.
    Our ideads of a “day trip” seem to differ greatly.

How many miles would you be willing to drive and still consider yourself to be on a “day trip”.

150ish each way.

How many miles is your cutoff to determine whether you drive or fly?

We drive to LA, which is 400 miles, so something longer than that.

How many cousins do you have?

7. Cassie says:

I have lost count – my mum comes from such a big family, she’s the second youngest of like 9 so… no, not keeping track of them all!

How many red things can you see without moving?

12 from my kitchen.

How many sporting events have you attended this year?

About 8 – all women’s basketball games.

How many trips do you have scheduled this year? (as in pack a bag to stay at least overnight)