Questions Answered...This is the Weekend Q&A game and this is how you play:

The person before you has asked asked you a question. You’ll answer their question in the comments as well as ask the next person a question. The next person answers their question, and asks another, etc….. You are encouraged to participate often!

How long does it take for you select a new pair of sunglasses?

This entry was posted in Q&A and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

No time at all; I don’t buy them for fashion. Ever since my cataract surgery, the doctor has insisted that I wear good sunglasses. I want a pair that will fit over my reading glasses. When the pair I got with the surgery got loose, some six or seven years afterward, I looked for the same kind. I found them online — $20 plus shipping. I went to the glasses shop at the eye doctor’s — same glasses were $20 plus tax. The tax was cheaper than the shipping.

I saw another news item about a person in a trusted position who stole from her group. (She took more than $20,000 from her PTA.) Do you think personal integrity is becoming obsolete?

Considering the things we know of that some people have gotten away with, perhaps in some circles. I hope the average folks like us still have some integrity.

What was your most traumatic birthday? 30? 40? 60?

I adore birthdays, so would hope to never consider them to be traumatic.

What are your thoughts on Boomer Esiason’s recent comments about paternity leave and c-sections?

I think Boomer is an idiot. Having said that, it might have been possible to schedule the C-section a couple of days earlier or later.

Assuming all family and pets and photographs are safe, what would you want to save from a burning house?

5. Sunny says:

All the millions of dollars I have stuffed inside my mattress.

Whether you are retired or still working, is what you do (or did) for a living a planned career, a calling or a job that you just fell into?

I went back to get my Masters Degree for it, so I’d say that was pretty well planned. Just not my original thought for a career.

Wisconsin got its heart broken. So are you on the Kentucky or Uconn side?

7. I’ll pick Uconn.

Tomorrow is my daughter’s 13th birthday, how excited were you to be a teenager when you turned 13?