Questions Answered...This is the Weekend Q&A game and this is how you play:

The person before you has asked asked you a question. You’ll answer their question in the comments as well as ask the next person a question. The next person answers their question, and asks another, etc….. You are encouraged to participate often!

I’m not a fan of brunch, what’s your opinion?

This entry was posted in Q&A and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

It’s okay, if somebody else is cooking.

Have you been to Hawaii? Which island?

It was on my list, back when I had a list, but I never got there.

I do love New York. How do you feel about Manhattan?

3. BAC says:

Manhattan is tall like a cool drink.

Have you been to New Orleans?

4. Sunny says:

A very long time ago, I was exhausted from driving cross country by myself and saw very little.
    It is not someplace I have much interest in.

I just booked a 6 day trip to Vegas for myself.
    It is like old home week for me, the cold cereal tour if you will.
    No, I don’t go to shows or go to the Strip.
    I gamble a little, stay close to my hotel, eat at McDonald’s and take the bus if I want to go anywhere. .

Anybody else up for a glamorous week in Vegas?

I’ve been to Las Vegas twice and hated it. I’m not a gambler or a drinker and the shows are too expensive.

If money is no object where is your favorite “go to” place?

It would be somewhere I haven’t been. Anyplace I’ve already been has been done and is therefore not worth the money if i’ts no object.

What’s the most over-rated place you’ve ever been?