Weekend Q and A

152322541This is the Weekend Q&A game and this is how you play: The person before you has asked you a question. You’ll answer their question in the comments as well as ask the next person a question. The next person answers their question, and asks another, etc….. You are encouraged to participate often!

When was the last time you baked a birthday cake?

This entry was posted in Game, Q&A and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Weekend Q and A

I don’t remember. I used to bake and decorate at least three cakes a year when my children were little; we would care them to Gramma and Grampa’s house. I also baked for the school. My dad died in 1978 and I’m not sure I ever did a cake after that.

Given the choice, would you rather have a cake or an ice cream cake?

Cake. I’ve never liked the whole mixing ice cream with my cake or pie.

I started beekeeping this year. What’s the latest hobby you started?

No new hobbies. I knit, read, and paint – and have done those for years and years.

How many prescription meds do you take?

4. basykes says:

None because I have been noncompliant lately. I SHOULD be taking about 6

Do you wear jewelry?

5. Melinda says:

I do wear jewelry.

What’s your secret indulgence?

I don’t have many secrets. I guess my seasonal Kate Spade bag purchase because I’ve never told my husband how much they cost.

What book is your “must read” if someone asks.

7. Boy Jennifer THAT is a tough question to answer. One book I haven’t been able to shake is THE ENCHANTED by Rene Denfeld. Powerful book, I was distraught for days after reading this book. It touches upon death row. Memorable to say the least.

What’s your best physical feature?