Do you ever eat your cupcakes with the frosting side down?
Ice cubes: crushed or cubes?
Are your photographs organized?
Could you live with your inlaws and live to tell about it?
If you were a singer, would you be a solo act? Or part of a band?
1. Frosting is a no-no. I don’t choose cupcakes, because I’d rather make myself sick with pastry.
2. Ice cubes are working better for us this summer. I can suck on the cubes long after the drink is gone.
3. They were organized before I lost the hard drive they were on. My sister, the current keeper of family photos, can never find the ones I’m looking for.
4. My husband was an orphan — only in-laws were cousins too distant to matter. I am currently living with my daughter, her gentleman, and his kid. I don’t know whether I’ll survive.
5. I have sung in choruses and loved it. I’m probably better at backup than as a soloist, but we didn’t call singing groups “bands” when I was singing.
1. I don’t usually choose cakes/cupcakes, but would eat the cake-y part first, then the icing.
2. Like them both.
3. At least semi-organized with paper photos. None of those anymore. The digital ones are filed by date/trip taken.
4. Maybe. Fortunately the situation never got tested. At the end, when his dad moved to our city, it was (in quick succession) to a retirement apartment/assisted living/nursing home.
5. Definitely in the chorus.
Absolutely – by date
Probably. My father in law is great.
Solo. As in no one in the audience solo, I am so bad!
1. Like Mary, I am not a big cupcake fan–prefer pastry too.
2. Cubes–they last longer
3. Yes, in files on my computer (and the good ones on Flickr)
4. I think my mother-in-law and I would have irritated each other if we had lived with her for very long, though she was a nice lady.
5. Definitely not solo. I could play the triangle in a band, maybe.
1. I like to cut the cupcake in half and flip the top, so the frosting is between the two halves.
2. crushed, unless they’re small cubes
3. not really
4. I have no inlaws, or outlaws
5. I’d love to be a back-up singer in a band.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.
alt="free hit counters" >
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
Copyright 2006-2014 That's My Answer