I went to yoga this morning, picked up around my house and I have a massage in a few minutes.
How are you celebrating St. Patrick’s Day? (as you can see, I’m not ….)
What is the most unique gift you’ve ever given and/or received?
Did St. Nick come to your house this morning?
If any one of the national holidays had to be celebrated twice a year, which would you want it to be?
Thanks to Jen for last week’s inspiration – a little questionnaire (based on her question) about your decorating needs/habits … feel free to answer, after all that’s why we’re here ;o)
1. Do you decorate your living space at Christmas time?
2. Inside only?
3. Outside? Both?
4. A real tree? Or artificial?
5. If it’s a real tree … what do you do with it once Christmas is over?
6. What’s on the top of your tree?
7. Do your tree ornaments follow a “theme”?
8. Is there a traditional date when you decorate? And when you take the decorations down?
9. Does the room look bare afterwards or is it just me?
p.s. I feel, for the first time really nosey after asking all that … how bizarre!
What is your favorite day of the year?