- That's My Answer is a question of the day site. New questions are asked every single day, it's interactive and depends on a social audience. Welcome to your daily pit stop for questionable fun!
Who said what?
- basykes on Bottle store
- Jennifer on Word bubble Wednesday
- maryz on Bottle store
- maryz on Your shadow
- maryz on Word bubble Wednesday
- Jennifer on Your shadow
- Jennifer on Bottle store
- basykes on Daily Prompt from WordPress: Summer of 2014
- l'empress on Daily Prompt from WordPress: Summer of 2014
- Jennifer on Daily Prompt from WordPress: Summer of 2014
Tag Archives: questions
This question comes from the Daily Prompt at The Daily Post @ WordPress Age is just a number, says the well-worn adage. But is it a number you care about, or one you tend (or try) to ignore?
I sleep on the left side of the bed (when looking at it), my husband sleeps on the right (and our giant dog sleeps in between us). When we were first married I slept on the other side of the bed, and … Continue reading
Since I missed posting a question yesterday, today is your turn! If you could ask me any question, what would it be? (And yes, I will be answering.)
Last week I hired a personal trainer, it’s something I’ve wanted to do for a long time and finally decided to go all in. What is the last thing you did for yourself?
Would you rather give up your favorite food for life or only eat that favorite food for the rest of your life?