This weekend I ran a half marathon, stitched up by hand the chair cushion that my dog ate last winter, and got caught up on Burn Notice.
What are three things to recap your weekend?
1. “Tidal surge” 2. Minimal wind damage. 3. General gratitude
It was a lazy, grateful, seeing family weekend.
It’s almost September! Are you glad? Horrified?
1. Wedding 2. Knitting 3. Hammock chair
1. Knitting. 2. Doing almost nothing. 3. See #2.
Visited hubby’s dad and step-mom in NW Indiana. Did laundry. Made a loaf of rye bread.
1. Church was bangin’ 2. Cleaner crib 3. Silly show: Blizz at BPP
1.Hunkered down during storm 2.Read (finished “American Pastoral”) 3.Wrote 4.Worked on upcoming blogfest
Oh, and next weekend I’m going to review the difference between the numbers 3 and 4
1. Did an interview for the book we’re writing 2. Drove 2 hours to a party 3. continued getting living room ready for painting
class="statcounter"> href="http://www.statcounter.com/" target="_blank"> class="statcounter" src="http://c25.statcounter.com/2548055/0/528c9af3/1/" alt="free hit counters" >
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
Copyright 2006-2012 That's My Answer
Page optimized by WP Minify WordPress Plugin