This is the Weekend Q&A game and this is how you play:

The person before you has asked asked you a question. You’ll answer their question in the comments as well as ask the next person a question. The next person answers their question,and asks another, etc….. You are encouraged to participate often!

What is your biggest pet peeve?

Bookmark the permalink.

It’s a tie between people who spread ficticious factoids and people who believe them, “because you can’t put anything that isn’t real on the internet.”

2. Bev Sykes says:

People (myself included) who answer the Weekend Q&A and forget to leave another question. (LOL…OK, maybe that’s not the biggest pet peeve)

You probably didn’t win the Powerball. What is the biggest prize you have ever won?

Mea culpa. The BIG holidays are coming. Do you have a favorite holiday dish?

A TV for a photo I submitted and I adore Christmas goose when I can get it.

I have a lot of lovely nativity scenes I adore. What is your favorite (any) holiday decoration?

I don’t decorate for any holiday. I do enjoy plain greenery at Christmas-time.

What’s your creative outlet?

• Indigo says:

My blog? I guess it would be my blog.

When you order clothing off the Internet, do you order a fee sizes and return what doesn’t fit? Or do you just order one size and hope for the best?

If the event is close, I order a bunch of dresses and return some of them. ;) if I have time, I make my best guess and only order one.

I forgot my laptop at an offsite meeting yesterday and I have to go get it today. What is the last thing you left behind?

I forgot my lunchbox at work the other day, I had to turn around and go back since I needed the ice pack inside it for the next day.

Which Harry Potter book did you enjoy the most?

Prisoner of Azkaban

What book do you recommend others read if they haven’t?